Why some Unity games can't preload ScreenSelector.so on my Lubuntu 18.04.2 x64? I see nothing except color screen.
Help Joe push a trolley through a delivery warehouse on your first day at a job at rainforest, Inc.
Pick up boxes of the right size and carry them to the appropriate shelf. Watch out for space on your trolley and avoid boxes from falling out of the conveyor belt, or else you will get fired!
A full version of the game is currently in development, and it will feature
- Campaign mode
- 20 unique levels
- New game mechanics
- Multiple characters & customization
- Different working settings
- Progression system & unlockables
If you are interested in being the first one to know when the game is released, subscribe to our newsletter!
- WASD or ARROWS to move
- SPACE or CLICK to interact (pick up box/push button)
- SHIFT to sprint
- Your goal is to organize as many boxes as possible into shelves
- Boxes come in different sizes: 1, 2, and 4
- Each box goes to the appropriated marked shelf
- Interact with a box when close enough to pick it up
- Go to the right shelf to automatically drop it
- Your cart only has limited space
- When a shelf is full, push the blinking button to empty it
- If 3 boxes fall out of the conveyor, it's game over and you are fired!
Grab a friend and play as Joe and Jeff trying to stay employed as long as possible!
Use the same keyboard or add controllers for the ultimate experience!
Got an android phone? Then check out the full touchscreen support version!
Simply play & be the first to get a high-score and we'll feature you here!
- Gold : 500 boxes delivered
- not won yet
- Silver: 350 boxes delivered
- not won yet
- Bronze: 200 boxes delivered
- @jorbits (222)
- If you are a streamer/youtuber and play this, let me know!
- The game was made in 72h by Simone Guggiari for Ludum Dare 42.
|Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5
|Blender, Adobe Photoshop, Unity, Audacity
|3D, amazon, Arcade, Casual, Funny, Ludum Dare 42, My First Game Jam, Sandbox, web
|A few minutes
|Keyboard, Xbox controller, Playstation controller
|1 - 2
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It was a bit hard to see which size a box was, but other than that it was a great game.
I really enjoyed this! Challenging but fun!
Boxes break as soon as they hit my cart..?
Hi HawkSandwich, no they only break if they fall out of the conveyor belt. you have to pick them up before that happens by hitting space so you can bring them to the appropriate shelf. cheers!